Tuesday, November 23

Shutterfly Rocks!!!

Christmas is quickly approaching, and I haven't even picked out our cards this year! I have always loved Shutterfly's selection. 
We ordered our cards from them last year, and they were fab.
The pictures were clear, and looked as vibrant in person as they they had on my computer. 
I ordered a flat, card stock card, that had 3 photos on it with a matted finish, and they looked very professional. 
I really enjoyed how they turned out! 
Our family and friends loved them!
I am sure that I will use Shutterfly for future events, like birth announcements (not anytime soon!) and party invitations. 


Look here for their invites/announcements selection!


I'm also really liking their other products as gifts for family! There are calendars, coffee cups, and canvas' that you can personalize! 

Well, this year, Shutterfly is doing something really fun! 
If you blog about them you can get 50 free holiday cards!


You can go here to see their complete selection of cards and other products for yourself!


You can also click here to see their Christmas photo cards!


Their coffee cups, mouse pads, and calendars make great gifts too!
Check it out by clicking here!


I want to order some of these for myself!!! 
http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art


Here are some of my favorites from their 2010 collection:









Decisions, decisions... 

No comments:

Post a Comment