Devin and I had the opportunity to fly back home for a week, and perfect timing I would say!
Janan, Devin's sister, had her second baby boy!
Christian Taylor Palmer was born on November 12th!
He looks JUST like Rylan!
We had a great time visiting with family, and a few friends.
We love it there.
Especially when it's 22 degrees here, and 75 there.
We wore shorts/t-shirts, and enjoyed some quality vitamin D.
As much as we love it there, we always look forward to coming home (to AK).
Why is it that we always feel like we need a vacation from our vacation?
I also had the chance to do a photo shoot of my sister and her family!My niece and nephews are all SO photogenic.
It's pretty ridiculous.
It's pretty ridiculous.
We were there for about 8 days.
Devin got to go hunting a few times, and go to Nascar, while I went shopping with my mom for two whole days.
Boy do I miss our malls in Arizona!
We shopped until we literally dropped.
It was so much fun! (to say the least!)
We already miss everyone! Can't wait until next time!





No comments:
Post a Comment