Tuesday, April 6

Easter

Easter was awesome this year!
Pastor Rod did an amazing job sharing the truth about who God is and how He loves us just as we are.
It was amazing to watch everyone walk through this door we had on stage, to symbolize the change God does in our hearts, as he changes our "identity".
Had lunch at the Venhaus'. What an awesome family to share Easter with! 8 kids, ranging from 23 to 6.
Everytime Devin and I are around big families, it just reaffirms our desire we believe God has placed in our hearts to have a big family of our own someday. 
I fell in love with one of the cutest 6 year olds I'd ever met. (and trust me, I've met quite a few! lol).



                          













It's so nice to have a family to be a part of on holidays like Easter, when all of your family is thousands of miles away. 
We feel so blessed to be a part of ACF and for the love everyone has poured out to us. 
We had an easter egg hunt, of course. In the snow. Tehhee! Our family in AZ laugh at our cruelty. But, hey! they kids are used to it by now! No big deal.
The rest of the day consisted of eating more food, laying on couches, playing board games, and drinking coffee with friends.
We had a GREAT time.

Here are some pictures:

Jen and I

Sarah and Cameronn!














1 comment:

  1. Awww you got some great pictures! Wish Matt and I could've stayed longer. Looks like ya'll had so much fun! Makes me miss my fam.

    ReplyDelete