Sarah, Emily (a friend of Sarah's) and I went hiking last week and decided to try a new trail.
We went to South Forks, which is at the very end of the Hiland road, and we LOVED it there!
Anna and Josh also introduced up to Mount Harp, which is a trail the other side of the river!
And I'd have to say Mount Harp is one of my new favorites!
Hiking here in Alaska is hiking at its best.
I fall in love with the state more and more each time I go.
Especially when I get to witness a momma moose and her baby running down the road.
And a big papa moose with a huge rack in full velvet grazing in the mountains.
Can I just say, thank you God for bringing me here!
And for providing such great friends.
HE. IS. GOOD.



No comments:
Post a Comment