I "got" one today, too! Hehe, they were some boxes somebody left in the back stairwell here, so we put a note on it saying that it needed to be removed or we were going to throw it all away. Nobody took it, so we went through it and kept all the good stuff! Which included a red KitchenAid. :)
I love it!
ReplyDeleteI "got" one today, too! Hehe, they were some boxes somebody left in the back stairwell here, so we put a note on it saying that it needed to be removed or we were going to throw it all away. Nobody took it, so we went through it and kept all the good stuff! Which included a red KitchenAid. :)
sweet mixer!! I lke the feature on the front so you can use the mixer as a slicer or shreder,I bought my mom one and I borrow it every now and then.
ReplyDelete