Saturday, June 20

Devin fixed the Jeep! (Huge answer to prayer!!!)


It was a long three weeks, but with some help, he did it! He is working really hard on finishing the trailer now, and soon we will be on our way! We hope to leave on Monday, June 29th. A little later than we anticipated, but HEY! Everything happens for a reason. God may have kept us here a little longer for a specific reason, I'm not really sure... maybe to teach us patience and how to depend completely on Him! One thing I am sure of, and that gives me complete peace, is the fact the my Heavenly Father is in total control of every step we take!

We are having a farewell party on Saturday, June 27th! We look forward to being with all of our friends and family one last time! It will be a bittersweet time... it's hard to believe that they will not be a part of our daily lives. Our hope is that we are able to make many new friends in Anchorage, while maintaining close relationships in Arizona. We have been so blessed with an amazing church family! We will always consider wvBc our home church. Our gratitude goes out to all of those who have poured into our lives, especially as a young married couple. God is so great, and has worked in our lives in incredible ways. We can't wait to see what He will do when we get to Anchorage! Our hope is that we are used for our good and His glory! We can't wait to be with Matt & Sarah! Our close friends, that we will be living with for a couple of months. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. We hope that our friendship grows even stronger!
Well, thats all for now. The next time I write, we will probably be in Utah, making way to Alaska!

Thank you for your continued prayers as we make all of the needed
preparations for our travels!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah,
    I hope ya'lls time in Arizona is good. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to family and friends. I'll be praying for ya'll! Can't wait for ya'll to get here though!! :)

    ReplyDelete